- Provides easy soil and stain release / removal!
- Prolongs the life of your upholstery and carpets by reducing the effects of damage causing wear!
- Provides an invisible shield against oil and water-based stain causing liquids!
- Helps protect against UV sun-fading!
- Makes vacuuming much more effective which improves indoor air!
- Prevents the spread of unwanted bacteria and germs by creating a Bacteriostatic environment on the surface it is applied to!
- Improves professional deep cleaning, saving you time and money!
- Is an environmentally friendly product. Our Water based, Fiber ProTector H20 is the only protection product in the world to hold the EnviroSeal® certification! See more about this at https://www.enviroseal.eu
When it comes area rugs, we want make maintenance and vacuuming just a bit easier. Having a rug protectant applied to your rug is where that begins.
What Does Fiberprotector Do?
First and foremost it prolongs the life of the rug. It helps keep spills from quickly penetrating into the fibers of the rug, essentially giving you more time to clean the spill.
Does it Work?
The answer is yes, they do and no you are not being scammed when you’re being sold protectant. However, these answers come with one big warning: Do you trust who is selling it to you?
The Best Micro Technology For Safe Clean Furniture
The main advantages of using Fiber ProTector® products and services:
- Prolongs the life of carpet, area rugs, upholstery, curtains, mattresses, outdoor furniture and many more
- Provides easy stain release and removal
- Prolongs the life of your upholstery and carpets
- Effective shield against most oil and water based stain causing liquids
- Protects against UV sun-fading
- Reduces wear and tear
- Makes vacuuming more effective
- Improves indoor air quality
- Prevents the spread of unwanted bacteria and germs
- Improves professional deep cleaning, saving you time and money
- Reduces necessary amount of chemicals and water needed for cleaning